Traveling? Let us know first.
Whether you're taking the family to Europe, hopping on a plane for business, or just going on a road trip to a neighboring state, call America First at 1-800-999-3961 or send us a secure email from the Online Banking messaging system before you leave.
Why do you need to inform us of your plans?
- We can monitor and/or block transactions if they have a high possibility of fraud.
- We may then block your account if we think your resources might be at risk.
- We can contact you if we think there's a suspicious transaction conducted on your account.
What are some other things I need to know?
- If you are going overseas, your ATM withdrawals may only come from your Share Savings Account, so you'll need to ensure it's got the funds you anticipate for your trip.
- You can set up free account alerts at www.v.me.
- Use your Visa® Platinum Card for other benefits:
- Free travel emergency assistance (call 1-800-VISA911 and you'll get planning services, translation & lost luggage help, medical information and more), rental car insurance, extended-warranty protection, accident coverage, and much more. And you can choose rewards or cash back, all at a consistently low rate. Plus, all of our Visa Cards have additional fraud protection.
- Update all of your information inside Online Banking so we can get in touch with you if necessary.
Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your traveling plans by dialing 1-800-999-3961. You can be assured we're doing all we can to make managing your finances with America First safe, convenient & worry-free.