A Secured Visa Credit Card from America First gives you a low rate, the purchasing ability you need, and the chance to rebuild your credit. Plus, there's no annual fee. This unique option ties your spending limit to funds in a savings account*. Everyone needs the power of Visa and our secured card provides just that.
- Beneficial features include:
- No annual fee
- Low rates
- Credit limits from $200 to $15,000
- And all that comes with a premier Visa card
When you choose Secured Visa, you'll also enjoy the following:
- Personalized design - use Picture Perfect to create your own card with a photo of your choice.
- Travel emergency assistance - Get these free services by calling 1-800-VISA-911:
- Pre-trip assistance, including a list of required immunizations for the destination.
- Medical emergency assistance will direct you to a hospital with a doctor who speaks English.
- Translation assistance.
- Lost luggage assistance.
- ATM locations where funds can be advanced.
- Roadside service (Visa will provide help at your location; however, you will have to pay for all services).
- Auto rental insurance - Free coverage for any damage to a rental car when you pay with the Secured Visa Card.
- Travel accident insurance - Free Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage when you use the Secured Visa Card to book your travel.
Information for Current Cardholders:
- Activate a new card: Call 1-800-562-1337 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) from your home phone or 1-843-871-5095 from International locations
- Report a lost or stolen card by contacting the Visa Department at 1-800-999-3961.
- Increase your limit by completing our online loan application.
- Ensure the use of your card before traveling by contacting the Visa Department at 1-800-999-3961.
- Dispute a Visa purchase by faxing a signed form to 1-801-827-8089 for processing.
*Funds securing Secured Visa Cards are not available for use, but do accrue interest.