Use Apple Pay with iPhone 6, Apple Watch, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 for purchases without swiping your cards. And you can buy inside apps without entering your payment and contact information. All it takes is a single touch.
Simple. Secure. Private.
Apple Pay is easy to operate. The entire transaction is secure, because your credit and debit card numbers aren't stored on your device or any server, so they're never shared with merchants.
Getting Started with America First & Apple Pay
To add your America First Visa® credit or debit card, you'll need an Apple Pay-supported device with iOS 8.1 or newer operating system.
- For your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus, open the Passbook app, swipe down, and tap the plus sign. If your America First card is already registered with iTunes®, just key in your security code (the three-digit CVV number on the back). Otherwise, enter your information manually.
- If you have an iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3, go to Settings, select Passbook, then choose Apple Pay. If your America First card is already loaded on iTunes® just key in your security code (the three-digit CVV number on the back). Or you can type in the data.
- Remember, the default image can be different from your personalized credit or debit card.
How Apple Pay Works
1. Look for the Pay Wave® or Apple Pay symbols at checkout and hold your mobile device near the contactless reader.
2. Place your finger on the Touch ID™. In some cases, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
3. Keep your mobile device by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted. Learn more about Apple Pay here.
Apple Pay FAQ
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay lets you make purchases with your iPhone® 6 or iPhone 6 Plus by holding it near a contactless reader. You can also use your phone, iPad Air™ and iPad Mini™ 3 to pay within certain apps.
What do I need to get started?
- iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus for purchases in stores and within apps
- iPad Air™ 2 or iPad Mini 3 for apps only
- OS 8.1 or newer operating system
- Touch ID™ or passcode on your device
- iCloud® account
Which America First cards can I use with Apple Pay?
All of your personal Visa credit and debit cards.
How do I change my default card?
The credit or debit card associated with your iTunes® account or the first card you add to Passbook® is your default. To change it:
- Go to Settings > Passbook & Apple Pay
- Tap Default Card
- Choose a new one
Is Apple Pay safe?
Yes. With Apple Pay, your America First card number isn't stored on your phone or given to the merchant. A unique digital code is created specifically for that device.
How are my privacy and personal information protected?
Since Apple Pay doesn't store your card number on the device, you never reveal your name, number, or security code to merchants.
Am I able to opt out of Apple Pay at any time?
Adding your credit or debit cards to Apple Pay is your choice; you can add and remove cards when you choose.
Which merchants are participating?
Apple Pay works at more than 220,000 locations, including McDonald's®, Macy's®, Nike®, and Staples®.
Is Apple Pay free?
Yes. However, message and data rates may apply, depending on your plan.
Where can I get more information on Apple Pay?
This can be found at apple.com