Finding a branch or ATM close to you is fast & easy.
America First Branches and ATMs
For your convenience, we have offices throughout Utah and Nevada. All of our member service representatives can help you with your transactions, questions, or concerns. Find the nearest America First branch or ATM with the locator below.
CO-OP Network ATMs
CO-OP ATMs provide free access outside of the America First network. Locate the nearest CO-OP machine by choosing one of the following options:
- www.CO-OPNETWORK.org* to find ATM locations.
- Mobile-enhanced* for easy use on a smartphone or tablet.
- Updated iPhone app.
- Brand-new Android app* available on Google Play.
- Search via zip code, address, or current location.
- Filter your search by drive-up versus walk-up, 24-hour access, or deposit-taking locations.
- Obtain results on a map or in a list sorted by distance.
- Text your zip code or address to 692667 (MYCOOP) from any mobile phone. This service is free - only standard text messaging rates apply.
- Call 1-888-748-3266.
- Ensure your checks are signed on the back (endorsed) by all parties, exactly as they are written on the front.
- Do not deposit foreign checks with CO-OP ATMs - the financial institution listed must be one based in the U.S.
- Checks cannot be stale-dated (date appearing on the front is more than six months past) or post-dated (the date written is some point in the future).
- All checks must be filled out completely & accurately. Please ensure they are signed by the maker.
- In most cases, CO-OP ATMs do not accept third-party checks.
- Holds are placed on all ATM deposits - up to $200 may be released after midnight following the deposit, with any additional amounts being available after midnight the following business day.
Visa - PLUS Network ATMs
Other ATMs displaying PLUS or Visa® logos can be used for a minimal $1.50 non-America First affiliated fee and any charge the machine imposes.
*Check-cashing capability is not available at all ATMs. Please visit specific branch for details.